In the peivious blog I have shown you how to install custom recovery and how to root Acer Liquid Z530.
Click here to know how to install custom recovery in Z530
Click here to know how to root your Z530
Ok now come to the main poin to know how to flash stock rom:
Needed applications or files:
- SP Flash Tool.exe
- Stock firmware for Z530
- Drivers for Z530
- Download the Firmware archive and the SP Flash tool
- Unzip both SP Flash Tool and Firmware archives
- Run Flash_Tool.exe has an administrator
- Click on "Scatter Loading" and choose the scatter MTxxx_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file from the Firmware directory.
- It's recommended to uncheck the "PRELOADER" partition, you can try to make the process with this checked only if it failed before while unchecked.
Also, if "Download Only" is not enough, you can choose "Firmware Upgrade".
- Click on "Download" : SP Flash Tool is now waiting for a device a COM port to Flash.
- Remove your battery from your device, or unplug it, or make sure your device if off.
- Plug your device to your PC with USB cable (a good cable, on a direct back USB port, avoid front USB ports)
- The flashing process will start automatically : do not unplug your USB cable !
- A red bar for COM loading, a purple bar for Preloader Flashing, a yellow bar for Firmware flashing
- Wait for a Green Circle saying the flash process is finished
- Unplug the cable, put back your battery and try to reboot.
Thanks for visiting my blog.. For farther information comment bellow.. I will reply for sure.. Thank you...